GS Series: Easy-to-use whetstones with granularity from rough to fine while maintaining the high-quality performance of the “Gokumyo Series”. Enjoy the difference of the smooth feeling.
GS Series whetstones are high-quality and easy-to-use with a versatile range of granularity from #240 to #1500 while maintaining the smooth and impeccable performance of the “Gokumyo Series”. Enjoy the solid yet smooth performance without deterioration or loss.
Whetstone stand is not included. Please use your own or the GS-BGS whetstone stand exclusively designed for the GS Series.
- Product No. GS-600-OR
- Medium Whetstone grit ＃600 Red
- Whetstone Size 205×72×10mm
- Package Size 265×85×30mm
- Appr. 480g
- Whetstone Surface Restorer, “Dual Cleaner” (Included)
- Value Price \ 11,000 yen (excl. VAT)
- JAN Code 4966684073135
This well-made whetstone has a dense concentration of ultra-fine air pockets and can be used immediately by lightly wetting it. Before using the whetstone, either briefly submerge it in water, or wet the surface with your hand, then begin sharpening. Under normal circumstances (summer or winter temperature variations, immersion in water), there is no risk of a loss of quality. It can be used in the same manner as conventional (kiln-fired) whetstones.
* To maintain the stone’s ability to sharpen, please clean the whetstone with water and restore the surface with the restoration stone included in the set after each use.